- 主頁 [www.openstack.org]
OpenStack Compute - compute node (Ironic)
OpenStack is a reliable cloud infrastructure. Its mission is to produce the ubiquitous cloud computing platform that will meet the needs of public and private cloud providers regardless of size, by being simple to implement and massively scalable.
OpenStack Compute, codenamed Nova, is a cloud computing fabric controller designed to be modular and easy to extend and adapt. In addition to its "native" OpenStack API, it also supports the Amazon EC2 API, and it supports many different database backends (including SQLite, MySQL, and PostgreSQL), hypervisors (KVM, Xen), and user directory systems (LDAP, SQL).
This is a dependency package for compute nodes using Ironic.
其他與 nova-compute-ironic 有關的套件
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: dpkg-dev
- Debian package development tools
- dep: nova-common
- OpenStack Compute - common files
- dep: nova-compute
- OpenStack Compute - compute node
- dep: python-ironicclient (>= 1.1.0)
- Client for OpenStack bare metal Service - Python 2.7
- dep: python-libvirt (>= 1.2.5)
- libvirt Python bindings
- rec: guestmount