Package: gvfs-bin (1.23.2-1)
Links for gvfs-bin
Download Source Package gvfs:
- Debian GNOME Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Andreas Henriksson (QA Page)
- Iain Lane (QA Page)
- Michael Biebl (QA Page)
- Homepage [wiki.gnome.org]
Warning: This package is from the experimental distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it.
userspace virtual filesystem - binaries
gvfs is a userspace virtual filesystem where mounts run as separate processes which you talk to via D-Bus. It also contains a gio module that seamlessly adds gvfs support to all applications using the gio API. It also supports exposing the gvfs mounts to non-gio applications using fuse.
This package contains the support binaries.
Other Packages Related to gvfs-bin
- dep: gvfs-common (= 1.23.2-1)
- userspace virtual filesystem - common data files
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.37.0)
- GLib library of C routines
- sug: gvfs
- userspace virtual filesystem - GIO module