- 主頁 [dev.louiz.org]
Threadless, event-based XMPP Python 3 library
Slixmpp is a (friendly) fork of SleekXMPP, which goal is to “improve” the core of the library by entirely removing all threads from the library and using an event-based approach instead.
Features of this library:
* No threads. See http://blog.louiz.org/slixmpp. All parts of the API relying on threads are removed. * No support for Python < 3.4. This allows one to remove a lot of workaround and other hacks. * No backward compatibility with old SleekXMPP version. For example things like “addHandler = add_handler” are removed.
You should use this library only if you would prefer not to use threads in your application. If threads don’t really bother you, or if you need Python 2 support, then you should use SleekXMPP instead.
其他與 python3-slixmpp 有關的套件
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-aiodns
- Asynchronous DNS resolver library for Python 3
- dep: python3-aiohttp
- http client/server for asyncio
- dep: python3-pyasn1
- ASN.1 library for Python (Python 3 module)
- dep: python3-pyasn1-modules
- Collection of protocols modules written in ASN.1 language (Python 3)