- 主頁 [github.com]
create hashes for browserify
This package allow one to create hash in browser context using Node.js API.
A hash function is any function that can be used to map data of arbitrary size to data of fixed size. Hash functions are related to checksums, check digits, fingerprints, lossy compression, randomization functions, error-correcting codes, and ciphers. Although these concepts overlap to some extent, each has its own uses and requirements and is designed and optimized differently.
其他與 node-create-hash 有關的套件
- dep: node-cipher-base (>= 1.0.1)
- abstract base class for crypto-streams
- dep: node-inherits (>= 2.0.1)
- Exposes inherits function from Node.js environment
- dep: node-md5.js (>= 1.3.4)
- dep: node-ripemd160 (>= 2.0.1)
- dep: node-sha.js (>= 2.4.0)
- dep: nodejs (>= 6.0)