- 主頁 [emacs-helm.github.io]
Emacs incremental completion and selection narrowing framework
Helm is incremental completion and selection narrowing framework for Emacs. It will help steer you in the right direction when you're looking for stuff in Emacs (like buffers, files, etc).
Helm is a fork of anything.el originally written by Tamas Patrovic and can be considered to be its successor. Helm sets out to clean up the legacy code in anything.el and provide a cleaner, leaner and more modular tool, that's not tied in the trap of backward compatibility.
其他與 elpa-helm 有關的套件
- dep: elpa-async (>= 1.9.3)
- simple library for asynchronous processing in Emacs
- dep: elpa-helm-core (>= 3.0)
- Emacs Helm library files
- dep: elpa-popup (>= 0.5.3)
- visual popup user interface library for Emacs
- dep: emacsen-common (>= 2.0.8)
- Common facilities for all emacsen