- Debian Haskell Group (QA 頁面, 郵件存檔)
- Joachim Breitner (QA 頁面)
- Louis Bettens (QA 頁面)
- Dmitry Bogatov (QA 頁面)
Tools to help Debian developers build Haskell packages
This package provides a collection of scripts to help build Haskell packages for Debian. Unlike haskell-utils, this package is not expected to be installed on the machines of end users.
This package is designed to support Cabalized Haskell libraries. It is designed to build a library for each supported Debian compiler or interpreter, generate appropriate postinst/prerm files for each one, generate appropriate substvars entries for each one, and install the package in the Debian temporary area as part of the build process.
This package doesn't provide functionality for generating coloured documentation and is mostly intended for bootstrapping a new architecture. If you want coloured documentation, use haskell-devscripts.
其他與 haskell-devscripts-minimal 有關的套件
- dep: cdbs
- common build system for Debian packages
- dep: dctrl-tools
- Command-line tools to process Debian package information
- dep: debhelper (>= 9.20151219)
- helper programs for debian/rules
- dep: dh-buildinfo
- Debhelper addon to track package versions used to build a package
- dep: ghc
- The Glasgow Haskell Compilation system
- dep: html-xml-utils
- HTML and XML manipulation utilities
- sug: haskell-devscripts
- Tools to help Debian developers build Haskell packages