- 主頁 [cvc4.cs.stanford.edu]
automated theorem prover for SMT problems
CVC4 is an efficient automatic theorem prover for satisfiability modulo theories (SMT) problems. It can be used to prove the validity (or, dually, the satisfiability) of first-order formulas in a large number of built-in logical theories and their combination.
CVC4 is intended to be an open and extensible SMT engine, and it can be used as a stand-alone tool or as a library. It is the fourth in the Cooperating Validity Checker family of tools (also including CVC, CVC Lite and CVC3). CVC4 has been designed to increase the performance and reduce the memory overhead of its predecessors.
This package contains binaries needed to use CVC4 as a stand-alone tool.
其他與 cvc4 有關的套件
- dep: libboost-system1.67.0
- Operating system (e.g. diagnostics support) library
- dep: libboost-thread1.67.0
- portable C++ multi-threading
- dep: libcvc4-5 (= 1.6-2+b1)
- automated theorem prover for SMT problems (runtime)
- dep: libcvc4parser5 (= 1.6-2+b1)
- automated theorem prover for SMT problems (parser runtime)
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:3.0) [amd64, mips64el]
- GCC 支援函式庫
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.2) [除 amd64, mips64el]
- dep: libgmp10
- Multiprecision arithmetic library
- dep: libreadline7 (>= 6.0)
- GNU readline 與 history 函式庫，執行時期函式庫
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 5.2)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3