- 主頁 [kronosnet.org]
kronosnet core switching implementation
Kronosnet, often referred to as knet, is a network abstraction layer designed for High Availability use cases, where redundancy, security, fault tolerance and fast fail-over are the core requirements of your application.
Kronosnet is the new underlying network protocol for Linux HA components (Corosync), that features ability to use multiple links between nodes, active/active and active/passive link failover policies, automatic link recovery, FIPS compliant encryption (nss and/or openssl), automatic PMTUd and in general better performances compared to the old network protocol.
This package contains libraries that are used by libknet clients.
其他與 libknet1 有關的套件
- dep: libbz2-1.0
- high-quality block-sorting file compressor library - runtime
- dep: liblz4-1 (>= 0.0~r130)
- Fast LZ compression algorithm library - runtime
- dep: liblzma5 (>= 5.1.1alpha+20110809)
- XZ-format compression library
- dep: liblzo2-2
- dep: libnspr4 (>= 2:4.9-2~)
- NetScape Portable Runtime Library
- dep: libnss3 (>= 2:3.13.4-2~)
- Network Security Service libraries
- dep: libssl1.1 (>= 1.1.0)
- Secure Sockets Layer toolkit - shared libraries
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- 壓縮函式庫 - 跑程式時用(runtime)