- 主頁 [cmrg.fifthhorseman.net]
build a kernel and initrd to run Debian from RAM
debirf (DEBian on Initial Ram Filesystem) is a set of tools designed to create and prepare a kernel and initial ram filesystem that can run a full-blown Debian environment entirely from RAM.
The kernel and initramfs pair created by debirf can be used for a myriad of purposes, from quick-and-easy system repair to diskless thin clients. The kernel and initrd can be placed in your system boot partition, burnt to read-only media, or supplied by a netboot server.
The debirf tools use a module architecture which allows you to customize debirf for any possible purpose by specifying what components are included in the generated image.
其他與 debirf 有關的套件
- dep: apt
- commandline package manager
- dep: cpio
- GNU cpio -- 管理檔案資料庫的工具
- dep: debootstrap
- Bootstrap a basic Debian system
- dep: fakechroot
- gives a fake chroot environment - utilities
- dep: klibc-utils
- small utilities built with klibc for early boot
- dep: xz-utils
- XZ-format compression utilities
- rec: lsb-release
- Linux Standard Base version reporting utility
- rec: xorriso
- command line ISO-9660 and Rock Ridge manipulation tool
- sug: syslinux-common
- collection of bootloaders (common)