- 主頁 [people.redhat.com]
show stats of virtualized domains
virt-top is a top-like utility for showing stats of virtualized domains. Many keys and command line options are the same as for ordinary top.
It uses libvirt so it capable of showing stats across a variety of different virtualization systems (virtual machines or VM). Some supported systems are KVM, XEN and QEMU.
其他與 virt-top 有關的套件
- dep: libncurses6 (>= 6)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libncursesw6 (>= 6)
- shared libraries for terminal handling (wide character support)
- dep: libtinfo6 (>= 6)
- shared low-level terminfo library for terminal handling
- dep: libvirt0 (>= 0.9.10~rc1)
- library for interfacing with different virtualization systems