- 主頁 [nbd.sourceforge.net]
Network Block Device protocol - server
Network Block Device (NBD) is a client/server protocol that emulates a block device (such as a hard disk, a floppy, or a CD-ROM) over the network, thus giving the system the ability to swap over the network, or to use raw network disk space for other purposes.
However, writing to one Network Block Device from different clients simultaneously is not recommended, and would probably result in data loss. If you want multiple clients to share a remote resource, use a network file system such as NFS or Coda.
This package provides the server binary for NBD.
其他與 nbd-server 有關的套件
- dep: adduser
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.26.0)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgnutls30 (>= 3.6.6)
- GNU TLS library - main runtime library
- dep: libnl-3-200 (>= 3.2.7)
- library for dealing with netlink sockets
- dep: libnl-genl-3-200 (>= 3.2.7)
- library for dealing with netlink sockets - generic netlink
- dep: ucf
- Update Configuration File(s): preserve user changes to config files