- 主頁 [www.open-mpi.org]
Hierarchical view of the machine - utilities
Hardware Locality (hwloc) provides a portable abstraction (across OS, versions, architectures, ...) of the hierarchical topology of modern architectures. It primarily aims at helping high-performance computing applications with gathering information about the hardware so as to exploit it accordingly and efficiently.
hwloc provides a hierarchical view of the machine, NUMA memory nodes, sockets, shared caches, cores and simultaneous multithreading. It also gathers various attributes such as cache and memory information.
hwloc supports old kernels not having sysfs topology information, with knowledge of cpusets, offline cpus, and Kerrighed support
This package contains utilities to show the topology of the machine (lstopo and hwloc-ls), manipulate cpu masks (hwloc-calc), and bind processes (hwloc-bind).
其他與 hwloc 有關的套件
- dep: libcairo2 (>= 1.2.4)
- Cairo 2D vector graphics library
- dep: libhwloc5 (>= 1.11.12)
- Hierarchical view of the machine - shared libs
- dep: libice6 (>= 1:1.0.0)
- X11 Inter-Client Exchange library
- dep: libsm6
- X11 Session Management library
- dep: libtinfo6 (>= 6)
- shared low-level terminfo library for terminal handling
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library