- 主頁 [markfasheh.github.io]
extent-based deduplicator for file systems
Duperemove is a tool for finding duplicated extents and submitting them for deduplication. When given a list of files it will hash their contents on a block by block basis and compare those hashes to each other, finding and categorizing extents that match each other.
On BTRFS and, experimentally, XFS, it can then reflink such extents in a race-free way. Unlike hardlink-based solutions, affected files appear independent in any way other than reduced disk space used.
其他與 duperemove 有關的套件
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.31.8)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libsqlite3-0 (>= 3.7.15)
- SQLite 3 shared library
- enh: btrfs-progs
- Checksumming Copy on Write Filesystem utilities