- 主頁 [cryptmount.sourceforge.net]
Management of encrypted file systems
cryptmount is a utility for creating encrypted filesystems & swap partitions and which allows an ordinary user to mount/unmount filesystems without requiring superuser privileges.
It offers the following features:
* easy and safe on-demand access to filesystems without su/sudo; * access passwords can be changed easily without involving the sys-admin; * filesystems can reside on raw disk partitions or ordinary files; * supports LUKS encrypted filesystems created by cryptsetup; * encrypted access keys can be stored on removable media (e.g. USB flash disks); * includes support for encrypted swap partitions; * multiple filesystems can be stored in a single disk partition; * encrypted filesystems can be initialized at boot-up or on demand; * temporary filesystems can be setup via command-line, for use in shell-scripts; * transparent configuration of dm-crypt & loopback devices during mounting; * access keys can optionally be made compatible with OpenSSL.
其他與 cryptmount 有關的套件
- dep: libcryptsetup12 (>= 2:1.4)
- disk encryption support - shared library
- dep: libdevmapper1.02.1 (>= 2:1.02.97)
- Linux Kernel Device Mapper userspace library
- dep: libgcrypt20 (>= 1.8.0)
- LGPL Crypto library - runtime library