- 主頁 [sourceforge.net]
Advanced Configuration and Power Interface event daemon
Modern computers support the Advanced Configuration and Power Interface (ACPI) to allow intelligent power management on your system and to query battery and configuration status.
ACPID is a completely flexible, totally extensible daemon for delivering ACPI events. It listens on netlink interface (or on the deprecated file /proc/acpi/event), and when an event occurs, executes programs to handle the event. The programs it executes are configured through a set of configuration files, which can be dropped into place by packages or by the admin.
其他與 acpid 有關的套件
- dep: kmod
- tools for managing Linux kernel modules
- dep: lsb-base (>= 3.2-14)
- Linux Standard Base init script functionality
- rec: acpi-support-base (>= 0.114-1)
- scripts for handling base ACPI events such as the power button