- 主頁 [languagemachines.github.io]
Unicode Tokenizer - runtime
Ucto can tokenize UTF-8 encoded text files (i.e. separate words from punctuation, split sentences, generate n-grams), and offers several other basic preprocessing steps that make your text suited for further processing such as indexing, part-of-speech tagging, or machine translation.
This package provides the programming library only.
Ucto was written by Maarten van Gompel and Ko van der Sloot. Work on Ucto was funded by NWO, the Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research, under the Implicit Linguistics project, the CLARIN-NL program, and the CLARIAH project.
Ucto is a product of the Centre of Language and Speech Technology (Radboud University Nijmegen), and previously the ILK Research Group (Tilburg University, The Netherlands).
If you are interested in machine parsing of UTF-8 encoded text files, e.g. to do scientific research in natural language processing, ucto will likely be of use to you.
其他與 libucto3 有關的套件
- dep: libexttextcat-2.0-0 (>= 2.2)
- Language detection library
- dep: libfolia9
- Implementation of the FoLiA document format
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:3.0)
- GCC 支援函式庫
- dep: libgomp1 (>= 4.2.1)
- GCC OpenMP (GOMP) support library
- dep: libicu63 (>= 63.1-1~)
- International Components for Unicode
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 5.2)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libticcutils5
- utility functions used in the context of Natural Language Processing (library)
- dep: libxml2 (>= 2.6.27)
- GNOME XML library