- 主頁 [github.com]
tool to compile and install different versions of Ruby
ruby-build provides a simple way to compile and install different versions of Ruby.
ruby-build is great when you want to build Ruby versions that are not available via APT, for example if you need legacy or bleeding edge versions of Ruby.
Combined with rbenv, ruby-build lets you easily install and switch between different implementations of Ruby, such as MRI, JRuby, REE and others.
其他與 ruby-build 有關的套件
- dep: build-essential
- Informational list of build-essential packages
- dep: curl
- command line tool for transferring data with URL syntax
- dep: zlib1g-dev
- compression library - development
- rec: libsqlite3-dev
- SQLite 3 development files
- rec: libssl-dev
- Secure Sockets Layer toolkit - development files
- rec: libxml2-dev
- Development files for the GNOME XML library
- rec: rbenv
- simple per-user Ruby version manager