- 主頁 [www.gtk.org]
Development files for the GLib library
GLib is a library containing many useful C routines for things such as trees, hashes, lists, and strings. It is a useful general-purpose C library used by projects such as GTK+, GIMP, and GNOME.
This package is needed to compile programs against libglib2.0-0, as only it includes the header files and static libraries (optionally) needed for compiling.
GObject-Introspection metadata for this library can be found in the libgirepository1.0-dev package.
其他與 libglib2.0-dev 有關的套件
- dep: libffi-dev (>= 3.3)
- Foreign Function Interface library (development files)
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (= 2.62.4-2)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libglib2.0-bin (= 2.62.4-2)
- Programs for the GLib library
- dep: libglib2.0-dev-bin (= 2.62.4-2)
- Development utilities for the GLib library
- dep: libmount-dev (>= 2.28)
- device mounting library - headers and static libraries
- dep: libpcre3-dev (>= 1:8.31)
- Old Perl 5 Compatible Regular Expression Library - development files
- dep: libselinux1-dev
- SELinux development headers
- dep: pkg-config
- manage compile and link flags for libraries
- dep: zlib1g-dev
- compression library - development