- 主頁 [wiki.sugarlabs.org]
Sugar Learning Platform - terminal emulation activity
Sugar Learning Platform promotes collaborative learning through Sugar Activities that encourage critical thinking, the heart of a quality education. Designed from the ground up especially for children, Sugar offers an alternative to traditional “office-desktop” software.
Learner applications in Sugar are called Activities. They are software packages that automatically save your work - producing specific instances of the Activity that can be resumed at a later time. Many Activities support learner collaboration, where multiple learners may be invited to join a collective Activity session.
Terminal provides a Bash shell command line, with access to all of the usual cryptic Unix commands, which are generally considered beyond the capabilities of elementary-school children. However, there are always exceptions.
其他與 sugar-terminal-activity 有關的套件
- dep: gir1.2-glib-2.0
- Introspection data for GLib, GObject, Gio and GModule
- dep: gir1.2-gtk-3.0
- GTK graphical user interface library -- gir bindings
- dep: gir1.2-pango-1.0
- Layout and rendering of internationalized text - gir bindings
- dep: gir1.2-vte-2.91
- GObject introspection data for the VTE library
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (Python2 version)
- dep: python-sugar3
- Sugar Learning Platform - toolkit Python bindings