- 主頁 [github.com]
visualize ABI changes of a C/C++ library
abi-tracker generates an ABI (Application Binary Interface) compatibility report for a C or C++ library. The report gets rendered to static HTML pages.
The tool is intended for developers of software libraries and Linux maintainers who are interested in ensuring backward binary compatibility, i.e. allow old applications to run with newer library versions.
abi-tracker requires an input profile for the library in JSON format, which holds various metadata to check ABI compatibility. It can be created manually or automatically generated by the abi-monitor tool.
其他與 abi-tracker 有關的套件
- dep: abi-compliance-checker (>= 2.2)
- tool to compare ABI compatibility of shared C/C++ library versions
- dep: abi-dumper (>= 1.1)
- tool to dump ABI of an ELF object containing DWARF debug info
- dep: abi-monitor (>= 1.12)
- monitor ABI of shared libraries
- dep: elfutils
- collection of utilities to handle ELF objects
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- dep: pkgdiff (>= 1.6.4)
- tool for visualizing changes in Linux software packages
- dep: rfcdiff (>= 1.41)
- compares two internet draft files and outputs the difference
- dep: vtable-dumper (>= 1.1)
- tool to list content of virtual tables in a C++ shared library