- 主頁 [bittwist.sf.net]
libpcap based Ethernet packet generator
bittwist (or Bit-Twist) is designed to complement tcpdump, which by itself has done a great job in capturing network traffic. Bit-Twist can regenerate the captured traffic onto a live network (the packets are generated from tcpdump trace file, generating a .pcap file).
Bit-Twist also comes with a comprehensive trace file editor to allow one to change the contents of a trace file (bittwiste).
Generally, a packet generator is useful in simulating networking traffic or scenario, testing firewall, IDS, and IPS, and troubleshooting various network problems.
The Bit-Twist features are:
* runs on Mac OS X (and *BSD), Linux, and Windows; * send multiple trace files at a time; * send packets at a specific speed or line rate in Mbps; * comprehensive trace file editor with control over most fields in Ethernet, ARP, IP, ICMP, TCP, and UDP headers with automatic header checksum correction; * append user payload to existing packets after a specific header; * select a specific range of packets and save them in another trace file; * highly scriptable - with proper manipulation you can turn Bit-Twist into an extremely flexible packet generator tool; * if you are teaching Computer Networks classes, you may find Bit-Twist useful as a practical teaching material. It gives your students a hands-on experience to learn various networking protocols etc.
其他與 bittwist 有關的套件
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.17) [arm64, ppc64el]
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.7) [除 amd64, arm64, ppc64el]
- dep: libpcap0.8 (>= 0.9.8)
- system interface for user-level packet capture
|amd64||31。1 kB||82。0 kB||[檔案列表]|
|arm64||29。9 kB||78。0 kB||[檔案列表]|
|armel||31。0 kB||76。0 kB||[檔案列表]|
|armhf||28。8 kB||64。0 kB||[檔案列表]|
|i386||31。6 kB||84。0 kB||[檔案列表]|
|mips64el||31。8 kB||84。0 kB||[檔案列表]|
|mipsel||31。0 kB||78。0 kB||[檔案列表]|
|ppc64el||32。0 kB||158。0 kB||[檔案列表]|
|s390x||29。6 kB||78。0 kB||[檔案列表]|