Package: science-config (1.0)
Links for science-config
Download Source Package debian-science:
- Debian Science Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Frederic Daniel Luc Lehobey (QA Page)
- Andreas Tille (QA Page)
- Sylvestre Ledru (QA Page)
- Homepage [wiki.debian.org]
Debian Science Project config package
This package provides the basic infrastructure of all science-* packages and is needed by them.
These are the science related metapackages in the Debian Science project:
* science-astronomy packages related to astronomy * science-astronomy-dev packages related to development of astronomical applications * science-biology packages related to biology * science-chemistry packages related to chemistry * science-dataacquisition packages related to data acquisition * science-dataacquisition-dev packages related to data acquisition development * science-distributedcomputing distributed computing packages * science-electrophysiology packages related to electrophysiology * science-electronics packages related to electronics * science-engineering packages related to engineering * science-engineering-dev packages related to development of engineering applications * science-geography packages related to geography * science-highenergy-physics packages related to high energy physics * science-highenergy-physics-dev packages related to development of high energy physics applications * science-linguistics packages related to linguistics * science-machine-learning packages related to machine learning * science-mathematics packages related to mathematics * science-mathematics-dev packages related to development of mathematical applications * science-meteorology packages related to meteorology and climate * science-meteorology-dev packages related to the development of meteorology and climate applications * science-nanoscale-physics packages related to nanoscale physics * science-nanoscale-physics-dev packages useful for developing nanoscale physics applications * science-neuroscience-cognitive packages related to cognitive neuroscience * science-neuroscience-datasets packages for Neuroscience Datasets * science-neuroscience-modeling packages for modeling of neural systems * science-physics packages related to physics * science-physics-dev packages related to physics development of physical applications * science-psychophysics packages related to packages for psychophysics * science-robotics packages related to robotics * science-simulation packages to do simulations
This are metapackages for common utilities for all sciences:
* science-imageanalysis packages related to image analysis * science-numericalcomputation packages related to numerical computation * science-statistics packages related to statistics * science-typesetting packages related to typesetting * science-viewing packages related to viewing
Note: All these packages are so called metapackages. This means they are not executable programs, but only links to other packages. This way you will conveniently get most of scientific free software which is available in Debian.
Other Packages Related to science-config