软件包: ruby-remctl (3.2-4)
- 主页 [www.eyrie.org]
Ruby extension for Kerberos-authenticated command execution
remctl is a client/server protocol for executing specific commands on a remote system with Kerberos authentication. The allowable commands must be listed in a server configuration file, and the executable run on the server may be mapped to any command name. Each command is also associated with an ACL containing a list of Kerberos principals authorized to run that command.
This package contains the Ruby remctl extension, which provides native Ruby bindings for the libremctl client library.
其他与 ruby-remctl 有关的软件包
- dep: libremctl1 (>= 3.1)
- Library for Kerberos-authenticated command execution
- dep: libruby1.8 (>= 18.104.22.1687-1)
- Libraries necessary to run Ruby 1.8
- dep: libruby1.9.1 (>= 22.214.171.124)
- Libraries necessary to run Ruby 1.9.1