- 主页 [www.pytables.org]
hierarchical database for Python based on HDF5 (debug extension)
PyTables is a hierarchical database package designed to efficiently manage very large amounts of data. PyTables is built on top of the HDF5 library and the NumPy package. It features an object-oriented interface that, combined with natural naming and C-code generated from Pyrex sources, makes it a fast, yet extremely easy to use tool for interactively save and retrieve large amounts of data.
- Compound types (records) can be used entirely from Python (i.e. it is not necessary to use C for taking advantage of them). - The tables are both enlargeable and compressible. - I/O is buffered, so you can get very fast I/O, specially with large tables. - Very easy to select data through the use of iterators over the rows in tables. Extended slicing is supported as well. - It supports the complete set of NumPy, Numeric and numarray objects.
This package contains the extension built for the Python debug interpreter.
其他与 python-tables-dbg 有关的软件包
- dep: libbz2-1.0
- 高品质块排序文件压缩程序库 - 运行时库
- dep: liblzo2-2
- dep: python-dbg (<< 2.8)
- debug build of the Python Interpreter (version 2.7)
- dep: python-dbg (>= 2.6)
- dep: python-numpy (>= 1:1.4.1)
- Numerical Python adds a fast array facility to the Python language
- dep: python-tables (= 2.3.1-3)
- hierarchical database for Python based on HDF5
- rec: python-numexpr-dbg
- Fast numerical array expression evaluator for Python and NumPy (debug ext)
- rec: python-numpy-dbg
- Fast array facility to the Python language (debug extension)