Package: gnunet-client (0.9.3-7)
Links for gnunet-client
Download Source Package gnunet:
- Homepage [www.gnunet.org]
secure, trust-based peer-to-peer framework (client)
GNUnet is a peer-to-peer framework which focuses on providing security. All link-to-link messages in the network are confidential and authenticated. The framework provides a transport abstraction layer and can currently encapsulate the peer-to-peer traffic in UDP, TCP, or SMTP messages.
This package contains the command line client applications, such as gnunet-search and gnunet-download. In order use GNUnet, you also need gnunet-server either on your server or on your local machine.
Other Packages Related to gnunet-client
- dep: gettext
- GNU Internationalization utilities
- dep: gnunet-common (= 0.9.3-7)
- secure, trust-based peer-to-peer framework (common)
- dep: libextractor3
- extracts meta-data from files of arbitrary type (library)