Package: libpcsclite-dev (1.8.4-1+deb7u1)
Links for libpcsclite-dev
Download Source Package pcsc-lite:
- Homepage [pcsclite.alioth.debian.org]
Middleware to access a smart card using PC/SC (development files)
The purpose of PC/SC Lite is to provide a Windows(R) SCard interface in a very small form factor for communicating to smart cards and smart cards readers.
This package contains the files needed for compiling and linking an application that communicates to any reader available to the PC/SC daemon.
This package also contains the PC/SC spying library: libpcscspy.so See http://ludovicrousseau.blogspot.com/2011/11/pcsc-api-spy-third-try.html
Other Packages Related to libpcsclite-dev
- dep: multiarch-support
- Transitional package to ensure multiarch compatibility
- dep: libpcsclite1 (= 1.8.4-1+deb7u1)
- Middleware to access a smart card using PC/SC (library)
- rec: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)