Package: r-cran-rcpp (0.9.13-1)
Links for r-cran-rcpp
Download Source Package rcpp:
- Homepage [dirk.eddelbuettel.com]
GNU R package for Seamless R and C++ Integration
The Rcpp package provides a C++ library which facilitates the integration of R and C++.
R data types (SEXP) are matched to C++ objects in a class hierarchy. All R types are supported (vectors, functions, environment, etc ...) and each type is mapped to a dedicated class. For example, numeric vectors are represented as instances of the Rcpp::NumericVector class, environments are represented as instances of Rcpp::Environment, functions are represented as Rcpp::Function, etc ... The "Rcpp-introduction" vignette provides a good entry point to Rcpp.
Conversion from C++ to R and back is driven by the templates Rcpp::wrap and Rcpp::as which are highly flexible and extensible, as documented in the "Rcpp-extending" vignette.
Rcpp also provides Rcpp modules, a framework that allows exposing C++ functions and classes to the R level. The "Rcpp-modules" vignette details the current set of features of Rcpp-modules.
Rcpp includes a concept called Rcpp sugar that brings many R functions into C++. Sugar takes advantage of lazy evaluation and expression templates to achieve great performance while exposing a syntax that is much nicer to use than the equivalent low-level loop code. The "Rcpp-sugar" vignette gives an overview of the feature.
Several examples are included, and 753 unit tests in 338 unit test functions provide additional usage examples.
An earlier version of Rcpp, containing what we now call the 'classic Rcpp API' was written during 2005 and 2006 by Dominick Samperi. This code has been factored out of Rcpp into the package RcppClassic and it is still available for code relying on this interface. New development should use this package instead.
Other Packages Related to r-cran-rcpp
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.1.3) [i386]
- Embedded GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.13) [s390x]
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.13-28) [armhf]
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.2) [mips, mipsel]
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.2.5) [amd64]
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [armel, powerpc, s390]
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.6) [sparc]
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1) [not armel, armhf]
- GCC 支持库
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.4.0) [armel, armhf]
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1) [not armel, armhf]
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0) [armel, armhf]
- dep: libunwind7 [ia64]
- 用于检测程序中的函数调用链的库 - 运行时
- dep: littler
- GNU R scripting and command-line front-end
- dep: r-base-core (>= 2.15.1-1) [not armel, armhf]
- GNU R core of statistical computation and graphics system
- dep: r-base-core (>= 2.15.1-4) [armel, armhf]
- sug: r-cran-inline
- GNU R package to inline C, C++, Fortran functions from R
|Architecture||Package Size||Installed Size||Files|
|amd64||2,519.4 kB||10,338.0 kB||[list of files]|
|armel||2,489.7 kB||10,044.0 kB||[list of files]|
|armhf||2,479.2 kB||9,913.0 kB||[list of files]|
|i386||2,502.8 kB||9,831.0 kB||[list of files]|
|ia64||2,595.5 kB||10,685.0 kB||[list of files]|
|kfreebsd-amd64||2,508.7 kB||10,066.0 kB||[list of files]|
|kfreebsd-i386||2,505.9 kB||9,862.0 kB||[list of files]|
|mips||2,708.9 kB||11,827.0 kB||[list of files]|
|mipsel||2,689.8 kB||11,827.0 kB||[list of files]|
|powerpc||2,519.5 kB||10,154.0 kB||[list of files]|
|s390||2,503.2 kB||10,153.0 kB||[list of files]|
|s390x||2,528.9 kB||10,378.0 kB||[list of files]|
|sparc||2,500.5 kB||10,124.0 kB||[list of files]|