Package: python-sqlobject (0.12.4-2.2)
Links for python-sqlobject
Download Source Package sqlobject:
- Homepage [www.sqlobject.org]
object relational manager providing an object interface to your database
SQLObject is an object-relational mapper. It allows you to translate RDBMS table rows into Python objects, and manipulate those objects to transparently manipulate the database.
In using SQLObject, you will create a class definition that will describe how the object connects to the database (in addition to any other methods you may wish to add to the class). SQLObject will produce the code to access the database, and update the database with your changes. The interface to the database is meant to be indistinguishable from other interfaces you may add to the object.
SQLObject also includes a novel feature to generate WHERE clauses using Python syntax and objects (instead of generating SQL using string substitution, as is traditional).
Other Packages Related to python-sqlobject
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-formencode
- validation and form generation Python package
- dep: python-pkg-resources (>= 0.6c8)
- Package Discovery and Resource Access using pkg_resources
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- 为 Python 模块提供自动重新构建支持