Package: opennebula-node (3.4.1-3.1)
Links for opennebula-node
Download Source Package opennebula:
- Debian OpenNebula Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Damien Raude-Morvan (QA Page)
- Soren Hansen (QA Page)
- Jaime Melis (QA Page)
- Homepage [opennebula.org]
empty package to prepare a machine as OpenNebula Node
OpenNebula is an open source virtual infrastructure engine that enables the dynamic deployment and re-placement of virtual machines on a pool of physical resources.
ONE (OpenNebula) extends the benefits of virtualization platforms from a single physical resource to a pool of resources, decoupling the server not only from the physical infrastructure but also from the physical location.
This package prepares the machine for being a node in an OpenNebula cloud.
Other Packages Related to opennebula-node
- dep: adduser
- dep: libvirt-bin
- programs for the libvirt library
- or xen-utils-4.0
- Package not available
- dep: opennebula-common (= 3.4.1-3.1)
- empty package to create OpenNebula users and directories