软件包: turtleart (98-1)
- 主页 [wiki.sugarlabs.org]
a LOGO-like tool for teaching programming
Turtle Art is an activity with a Logo-inspired graphical "turtle" that draws colorful art based on snap-together visual programming elements.
Turtle Art is intended to be a stepping stone to the Logo programming language, but there are many restrictions compared to Logo. However, you can export your Turtle Art creations to Berkeley Logo.
Turtle Art was initially written in Java, and reimplemented in Python. A modified Python version with additional features, Turtle Blocks, is under active development and is included in this package.
This package contains the files needed to use it as a standalone application.
其他与 turtleart 有关的软件包
- dep: libgtk2.0-bin
- programs for the GTK+ graphical user interface library
- dep: python
- dep: python-gconf
- Python bindings for the GConf configuration database system
- dep: python-gobject
- Python 2.x bindings for GObject - transitional package
- dep: python-gst0.10
- generic media-playing framework (Python bindings)
- dep: python-gtk2
- Python bindings for the GTK+ widget set
- dep: python-pycurl
- Python bindings to libcurl
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- 为 Python 模块提供自动重新构建支持