- 主页 [cars9.uchicago.edu]
Interactive XAFS analysis program
IFEFFIT is an interactive program for XAFS analysis. It combines the high-quality analysis algorithms of AUTOBK and FEFFIT with graphical display of XAFS data and general data manipulation.
IFEFFIT comes as a command-line program, but the underlying functionality is available as a programming library. The IFEFFIT library can be used from C, Fortran, Tcl, Perl, and Python. This allows a variety of user interfaces (both graphical and non-graphical) to be written around IFEFFIT. Currently, three graphical user interfaces: G.I.FEFFIT, ATHENA/ARTEMIS, and SIXPACK are built on the underlying IFEFFIT library. IFEFFIT and all three GUIs are under active development, but are fairly well tested and ready for use.
其他与 ifeffit 有关的软件包
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC 支持库
- dep: libgfortran3 (>= 4.6)
- Runtime library for GNU Fortran applications
- dep: libreadline6 (>= 6.0)
- GNU readline 与 history 库，运行时
- dep: pgplot5
- large subroutine library for plotting scientific data
- sug: ifeffit-doc
- IFEFFIT examples and documentation