- 主页 [www.balabit.com]
Next generation system logging daemon (MongoDB plugin)
syslog-ng is an enhanced syslog daemon, supporting, amongst others:
* Powerful configurability, while still being readable * Filtering on any part of the syslog message * Support for both legacy BSD and the new syslog protocol * Wide range of source and destination drivers, including TCP (plain, or over SSL/TLS), UDP, SQL, MongoDB * Also supports fine-grained output format control * Multi-threaded operation
The wide range of plugins make syslog-ng able to perform well in every situation, ranging from enterprise-class centralised deployments, through personal computers to ad-hoc connected networks.
This package provides the MongoDB destination plugin, which allows one to log system messages to MongoDB.
其他与 syslog-ng-mod-mongodb 有关的软件包
- dep: libmongo-client0 (>= 0.1.0)
- Alternate C driver for the MongoDB document-oriented datastore
- dep: libsyslog-ng-3.3.5
- Next generation system logging daemon (private library)
- dep: syslog-ng-core (= 3.3.5-4)
- Next generation system logging daemon (core)
- sug: mongodb-server
- object/document-oriented database (server package)