- Debian GNOME Maintainers (QA 页面, 邮件存档)
- Gustavo Noronha Silva (QA 页面)
- Josselin Mouette (QA 页面)
- Martin Pitt (QA 页面)
- Michael Biebl (QA 页面)
HTTP library implementation in C -- Development files
It was originally part of a SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol) implementation called Soup, but the SOAP and non-SOAP parts have now been split into separate packages.
libsoup uses the Glib main loop and is designed to work well with GTK+ applications. This enables GNOME applications to access HTTP servers on the network in a completely asynchronous fashion, very similar to the GTK+ programming model (a synchronous operation mode is also supported for those who want it).
* Both asynchronous (GMainLoop and callback-based) and synchronous APIs * Automatically caches connections * SSL Support using GnuTLS * Proxy support, including authentication and SSL tunneling * Client support for Digest, NTLM, and Basic authentication * Server support for Digest and Basic authentication * Basic client-side SOAP and XML-RPC support
This package contains the development files.
其他与 libsoup2.4-dev 有关的软件包
- dep: gir1.2-soup-2.4 (= 2.38.1-3)
- GObject introspection data for the libsoup HTTP library
- dep: libglib2.0-dev (>= 2.31.7)
- Development files for the GLib library
- dep: libsoup2.4-1 (= 2.38.1-3)
- HTTP library implementation in C -- Shared library
- dep: libxml2-dev
- Development files for the GNOME XML library
- sug: libsoup2.4-doc
- HTTP library implementation in C -- API Reference