软件包: libdate-calc-perl (6.3-1)
- Debian Perl Group (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Christian Hammers (QA Page)
- Martín Ferrari (QA Page)
- Jonathan Yu (QA Page)
- Damyan Ivanov (QA Page)
- Salvatore Bonaccorso (QA Page)
- Florian Schlichting (QA Page)
- 主页 [search.cpan.org]
Perl library for accessing dates
Date::Calc is a Perl module which provides a variety of date calculations based on the Gregorian calendar (the one used in Western countries today), complying with the ISO/R 2015-1971 and DIN 1355 standards which specify things such as what leap years are, when they occur, how the week numbers are defined, what's the first day of the week, how many weeks (52 or 53) a given year has, and so on.
Although the Gregorian calendar was only adopted 1582 by most (not all) European countries (some countries continued to use the Julian calendar until as late as the beginning of the 20th century!), this package allows you to extrapolate the Gregorian calendar back until the year 1.
If Date::Calc::XS (libdate-calc-xs-perl) is available, this package will automatically accelerate its operation using the C/XS implementation.
其他与 libdate-calc-perl 有关的软件包
- dep: libbit-vector-perl (>= 7.1)
- Perl module for bit vectors and more
- dep: libcarp-clan-perl (>= 6.04)
- Perl enhancement to Carp error logging facilities
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall 的实用抽取和报表语言(Perl)
- rec: libdate-calc-xs-perl
- Perl library for accessing dates