- 主页 [www.antlr2.org]
language tool for constructing recognizers, compilers etc
ANTLR, ANother Tool for Language Recognition, (formerly PCCTS) is a language tool that provides a framework for constructing recognizers, compilers, and translators from grammatical descriptions containing C++ or Java actions [You can use PCCTS 1.xx to generate C-based parsers].
Computer language translation has become a common task. While compilers and tools for traditional computer languages (such as C or Java) are still being built, their number is dwarfed by the thousands of mini-languages for which recognizers and translators are being developed. Programmers construct translators for database formats, graphical data files (e.g., PostScript, AutoCAD), text processing files (e.g., HTML, SGML). ANTLR is designed to handle all of your translation tasks.
其他与 antlr 有关的软件包
- dep: default-jre-headless
- Standard Java or Java compatible Runtime (headless)
- 或者 java5-runtime-headless
- 本虚包由这些包填实： default-jre-headless, gcj-4.6-jre-headless, gcj-4.7-jre-headless, gcj-jre-headless, openjdk-6-jre-headless, openjdk-7-jre-headless
- 或者 java6-runtime-headless
- 本虚包由这些包填实： default-jre-headless, openjdk-6-jre-headless, openjdk-7-jre-headless
- dep: libantlr-java (= 2.7.7+dfsg-4)
- language tool for constructing recognizers, compilers etc (java library)