host and network monitoring system - support files
Icinga is a modular monitoring framework for hosts, services, and networks, based on the Nagios project. It is designed to be easy to understand and modify to fit any need.
* monitoring of network services via ping, SMTP, POP3, HTTP, NNTP, or TCP port * plugin interface to allow for user-developed service checks * contact notifications when problems occur and get resolved (via email, pager, or user-defined method) * support for proactive problem resolution (handlers can be defined to be run during service or host events) * web output: current status, notifications, problem history, log file, etc.
This package contains the common files for all Icinga packages.
其他与 icinga-common 有关的软件包
- dep: adduser
- dep: coreutils (>= 4.5.3)
- GNU core utilities
- dep: dpkg (>= 1.16.1)
- Debian 软件包管理系统
- dep: lsb-base (>= 3.0-6)
- Linux Standard Base 4.1 init script functionality
- dep: nagios-plugins-basic
- Plugins for nagios compatible monitoring systems
- dep: ucf (>= 0.28)
- Update Configuration File: preserve user changes to config files.
- rec: nagios-plugins
- Plugins for nagios compatible monitoring systems (metapackage)