- Debian Science Team (QA 页面, 邮件存档)
- Christophe Prud'homme (QA 页面)
- package has bad maintainer field (QA 页面)
- IV" (QA 页面)
- Sylvestre Ledru (QA 页面)
- 主页 [forge.scilab.org]
Fortran77 subroutines to solve large scale eigenvalue problems
ARPACK software is capable of solving large scale symmetric, nonsymmetric, and generalized eigenproblems from significant application areas. The software is designed to compute a few (k) eigenvalues with user specified features such as those of largest real part or largest magnitude. Storage requirements are on the order of n*k locations. No auxiliary storage is required. A set of Schur basis vectors for the desired k-dimensional eigen-space is computed which is numerically orthogonal to working precision. Numerically accurate eigenvectors are available on request.
* Reverse Communication Interface. * Single and Double Precision Real Arithmetic Versions for Symmetric, Non-symmetric, * Standard or Generalized Problems. * Single and Double Precision Complex Arithmetic Versions for Standard or Generalized Problems. * Routines for Banded Matrices - Standard or Generalized Problems. * Routines for The Singular Value Decomposition. * Example driver routines that may be used as templates to implement numerous Shift-Invert strategies for all problem types, data types and precision.
This package contains the shared library.
其他与 libarpack2 有关的软件包
- dep: libgfortran3 (>= 4.6)
- Runtime library for GNU Fortran applications
- dep: libparpack2
- Parallel subroutines to solve large scale eigenvalue problems
- dep: libquadmath0 (>= 4.6)
- GCC Quad-Precision Math Library
- dep: libunwind7
- 用于检测程序中的函数调用链的库 - 运行时