Java runtime environment using GIJ/classpath (headless version)
GIJ is a Java bytecode interpreter, not limited to interpreting bytecode. It includes a class loader which can dynamically load shared objects, so it is possible to give it the name of a class which has been compiled and put into a shared library on the class path.
The package contains as well a collection of wrapper scripts and symlinks. It is meant to provide a Java-RTE-like interface to the GIJ/GCJ tool set, limited to the headless tools and libraries.
其他与 gcj-jre-headless 有关的软件包
- dep: gcj-4.7-jre-headless (>= 4.7.2-1~)
- Java runtime environment using GIJ/classpath (headless version)
- dep: libgcj-common (>= 1:4.6.3-8)
- Java runtime library (common files)
- sug: gcj-jdk
- gcj and classpath development tools for Java(TM)