- GRUB Maintainers (QA 页面, 邮件存档)
- Robert Millan (QA 页面)
- Felix Zielcke (QA 页面)
- Jordi Mallach (QA 页面)
- Colin Watson (QA 页面)
- 主页 [www.gnu.org]
GRand Unified Bootloader, version 2 (PC/BIOS version)
GRUB is a portable, powerful bootloader. This version of GRUB is based on a cleaner design than its predecessors, and provides the following new features:
- Scripting in grub.cfg using BASH-like syntax. - Support for modern partition maps such as GPT. - Modular generation of grub.cfg via update-grub. Packages providing GRUB add-ons can plug in their own script rules and trigger updates by invoking update-grub2. - VESA-based graphical mode with background image support and complete 24-bit color set. - Support for extended charsets. Users can write UTF-8 text to their menu entries.
This package contains a version of GRUB that has been built for use with traditional PC/BIOS architecture.
其他与 grub-pc 有关的软件包
- dep: freebsd-utils (>= 8.0-4) [kfreebsd-amd64, kfreebsd-i386]
- FreeBSD utilities needed for GNU/kFreeBSD
- dep: grub-common
- GRand Unified Bootloader (common files)
- dep: grub-pc-bin (= 1.99-27+deb7u3)
- GRand Unified Bootloader, version 2 (PC/BIOS binaries)
- dep: grub2-common (= 1.99-27+deb7u3)
- GRand Unified Bootloader (common files for version 2)
- dep: ucf
- Update Configuration File: preserve user changes to config files.