- 主页 [xmonad.org]
Lightweight X11 window manager; documentation
This package provides the documentation for a library for the Haskell programming language. See http://www.haskell.org/ for more information on Haskell.
Xmonad is a minimalist tiling window manager for X, written in Haskell. Windows are managed using automatic layout algorithms, which can be dynamically reconfigured. At any time windows are arranged so as to maximise the use of screen real estate. All features of the window manager are accessible purely from the keyboard: a mouse is entirely optional. Xmonad is configured in Haskell, and custom layout algorithms may be implemented by the user in config files. A principle of Xmonad is predictability: the user should know in advance precisely the window arrangement that will result from any action.
This package contains the documentation for building your custom configured xmonad binary as well as example configuration files.
其他与 libghc-xmonad-doc 有关的软件包
- rec: ghc-doc
- Documentation for the Glasgow Haskell Compilation system
- rec: libghc-mtl-doc
- Haskell monad transformer library for GHC; documentation
- rec: libghc-transformers-doc
- Haskell monad transformer library; documentation
- rec: libghc-x11-doc
- Haskell X11 binding for GHC; documentation
- rec: libghc-xmonad-contrib-doc
- Extensions to xmonad; documentation
- rec: libghc-xmonad-dev
- Lightweight X11 window manager; libraries