- 主页 [yorick.sourceforge.net]
interpreted language and scientific graphics
Yorick is an interpreted programming language for:
* scientific simulations or calculations * postprocessing or steering large simulation codes * interactive scientific graphics * reading, writing, and translating large files of numbers
The language features a compact syntax for many common array operations, so it processes large arrays of numbers very quickly and efficiently. Superficially, yorick code resembles C code, but yorick variables are never explicitly declared and have a dynamic scoping similar to many Lisp dialects. The yorick language is designed to be typed interactively at a keyboard, as well as stored in files for later use.
This package includes an emacs-based development environment, which you can launch by typing M-x yorick in emacs.
Many add-on packages and plug-ins are available for Yorick (the package names begin with "yorick-"). You may want to install the yorick-full metapackage which depends on the vast majority of them.
其他与 yorick 有关的软件包
- dep: debconf
- Debian 配置管理系统
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library
- dep: yorick-data (= 2.2.02+dfsg-6)
- interpreted library for the Yorick language
- rec: rlwrap
- readline feature command line wrapper
- rec: yorick-z
- zlib, jpeg and png support for the Yorick language
- sug: curl
- command line tool for transferring data with URL syntax
- sug: yorick-dbg
- debugging symbols for Yorick
- sug: yorick-full
- full installation of the Yorick interpreter and add-ons