Package: rsync (3.0.9-4)
Links for rsync
Download Source Package rsync:
- Homepage [rsync.samba.org]
fast, versatile, remote (and local) file-copying tool
rsync is a fast and versatile file-copying tool which can copy locally and to/from a remote host. It offers many options to control its behavior, and its remote-update protocol can minimize network traffic to make transferring updates between machines fast and efficient.
It is widely used for backups and mirroring and as an improved copy command for everyday use.
This package provides both the rsync command line tool and optional daemon functionality.
Other Packages Related to rsync
- dep: base-files (>= 4.0.1)
- Debian base system miscellaneous files
- dep: libacl1 (>= 2.2.51-8)
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.4.0)
- GCC 支持库
- dep: libpopt0 (>= 1.14)
- dep: lsb-base (>= 3.2-14)
- Linux Standard Base 4.1 init script functionality