deprecated static Python bindings for the GObject library
GObject is an abstraction layer that allows programming with an object paradigm that is compatible with many languages. It is a part of Glib, the core library used to build GTK+ and GNOME.
This package contains the static Python bindings for gobject, glib, and gio. These are deprecated by dynamic gobject-introspection bindings (which are provided with the python-gobject package), and should not be used in newly written code. These static bindings just exist to provide backwards compatibility for GNOME 2 based software.
其他与 python-gobject-2 有关的软件包
- dep: libffi5 (>= 3.0.9)
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.24.0)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: python (<< 2.8)
- dep: python (>= 2.6.6-7~)
- sug: python-gobject-2-dbg
- deprecated static Python bindings for the GObject library (debug extension)