- PKG OpenStack (QA 页面, 邮件存档)
- Loic Dachary (OuoU) (QA 页面)
- Julien Danjou (QA 页面)
- Thomas Goirand (QA 页面)
- Ghe Rivero (QA 页面)
- Mehdi Abaakouk (QA 页面)
- 主页 [launchpad.net]
OpenStack Compute - common files
OpenStack is a reliable cloud infrastructure. Its mission is to produce the ubiquitous cloud computing platform that will meet the needs of public and private cloud providers regardless of size, by being simple to implement and massively scalable.
OpenStack Compute, codenamed Nova, is a cloud computing fabric controller designed to be modular and easy to extend and adapt. In addition to its "native" OpenStack API, it also supports the Amazon EC2 API, and it supports many different database backends (including SQLite, MySQL, and PostgreSQL), hypervisors (KVM, Xen), and user directory systems (LDAP, SQL).
This package contains elements that are needed by all parts of Nova.
其他与 nova-common 有关的软件包
- dep: adduser
- dep: dbconfig-common
- common framework for packaging database applications
- dep: python
- dep: python-amqplib
- simple non-threaded Python AMQP client library
- dep: python-iso8601
- python module to parse ISO 8601 dates
- dep: python-nova (= 2012.1.1-18)
- OpenStack Compute - libraries
- dep: sqlite3
- SQLite 3 命令行界面