软件包: libdbus-1-3 (1.6.8-1+deb7u6)
- Utopia Maintenance Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Sjoerd Simons (QA Page)
- Sebastian Dröge (QA Page)
- Michael Biebl (QA Page)
- Loic Minier (QA Page)
- Simon McVittie (QA Page)
- 主页 [dbus.freedesktop.org]
simple interprocess messaging system (library)
D-Bus is a message bus, used for sending messages between applications. Conceptually, it fits somewhere in between raw sockets and CORBA in terms of complexity.
D-Bus supports broadcast messages, asynchronous messages (thus decreasing latency), authentication, and more. It is designed to be low-overhead; messages are sent using a binary protocol, not using XML. D-Bus also supports a method call mapping for its messages, but it is not required; this makes using the system quite simple.
It comes with several bindings, including GLib, Python, Qt and Java.
The daemon can be found in the dbus package.
其他与 libdbus-1-3 有关的软件包
- dep: multiarch-support
- Transitional package to ensure multiarch compatibility
- rec: dbus
- simple interprocess messaging system (daemon and utilities)