Package: libopencv-calib3d2.3 (2.3.1-11+deb7u1)
Links for libopencv-calib3d2.3
Download Source Package opencv:
- Debian Science Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Sam Hocevar (Debian packages) (QA Page)
- Nobuhiro Iwamatsu (QA Page)
- Homepage [opencv.willowgarage.com]
computer vision Camera Calibration library
This package contains the OpenCV (Open Computer Vision) Camera Calibration runtime libraries.
The Open Computer Vision Library is a collection of algorithms and sample code for various computer vision problems. The library is compatible with IPL (Intel's Image Processing Library) and, if available, can use IPP (Intel's Integrated Performance Primitives) for better performance.
OpenCV provides low level portable data types and operators, and a set of high level functionalities for video acquisition, image processing and analysis, structural analysis, motion analysis and object tracking, object recognition, camera calibration and 3D reconstruction.
Other Packages Related to libopencv-calib3d2.3
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.4.0)
- GCC 支持库
- dep: libopencv-core2.3
- computer vision core library
- dep: libopencv-features2d2.3 (= 2.3.1-11+deb7u1)
- computer vision Feature Detection and Descriptor Extraction library
- dep: libopencv-flann2.3
- computer vision Clustering and Search in Multi-Dimensional spaces library
- dep: libopencv-imgproc2.3
- computer vision Image Processing library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.6)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3