Package: xorriso (1.2.2-2)
Links for xorriso
Download Source Package libisoburn:
- Homepage [libburnia-project.org]
command line ISO-9660 and Rock Ridge manipulation tool
xorriso is a command line and dialog application, which creates, loads, manipulates, and writes ISO-9660 file system images with Rock Ridge extensions.
It maps file objects from POSIX compliant file systems into Rock Ridge enhanced ISO-9660 file systems and features session-wise manipulation of such file systems. It can load the management information of existing ISO images and write the resulting session to optical medium or as file system objects.
Supported optical media types:
- CD-R, CD-RW - DVD-R, DVD-R DL, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+R DL, DVD+RW, DVD-RAM - BD-R, BD-RE
Some interesting features:
- Emulation of the mkisofs and cdrecord programs. - Data backup and restore capabilities - compression, ACLs, and filters. - Isohybrid MBR with partition offset - features booting ISOLINUX from USB sticks, or from other devices that appear to PC-BIOS as hard disks. The images carry a conventional partition table for a USB stick; the first partition reports the size of the ISO image, but starts at a non-zero address. It is nevertheless still mountable. - Jigdo Template Export - jigdo representation of the resulting ISO-9660 image, generated on the fly.
xorriso source code comes with a release engineering test-suite called `releng', which aims to cover most of the functionality of the xorriso and the underlying libraries of libburn, libisofs, and libisoburn.
Other Packages Related to xorriso
- dep: libacl1 (>= 2.2.51-8)
- dep: libburn4 (>= 1.2.2)
- library to provide CD/DVD writing functions
- dep: libisoburn1 (= 1.2.2-2)
- library to handle creation and inspection of ISO-9660 file systems
- dep: libisofs6 (>= 1.2.2)
- library to create ISO9660 images
- dep: libjte1
- Jigdo Template Export - runtime library
- dep: libreadline6 (>= 6.0)
- GNU readline 与 history 库，运行时
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- 压缩库 - 运行时