Package: nload (0.7.4-1)
Links for nload
Download Source Package nload:
- Homepage [www.roland-riegel.de]
realtime console network usage monitor
Nload is a console application which monitors network traffic and bandwidth usage in real time. It displays the total amount of data that has been transfered over a network device since the last reboot, the current bandwidth usage, and the minimum, maximum, and average bandwidth usage measured since it started.
If the user wants, it is also able to display two bars, similar to progress bars, presenting the current load graphically. Support for displaying several devices simultaneously is included.
Other Packages Related to nload
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC 支持库
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.5-5~)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.6)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libtinfo5
- shared low-level terminfo library for terminal handling