- 主页 [cernlib.web.cern.ch]
CERNLIB data analysis suite - core library (development files)
CERNLIB is a suite of data analysis tools and libraries created for use in physics experiments, but also with applications to other fields such as the biological sciences.
The packlib library includes a great deal of CERNLIB core functionality. Best-known are probably the MINUIT function minimization routines, the HBOOK histogramming routines, and KUIP (Kit for a User Interface Package). Other subsystems include CSPACK, a set of client-server routines; FFREAD, a format-free input processing system for FORTRAN; and ZEBRA, a data structure management package.
This package contains a static version of packlib. Also included are C and FORTRAN header files. Please note that the graphical functionality of KUIP has been split out into the separate libpacklib-lesstif1-dev package so that this package need not depend upon the X and Lesstif libraries.
其他与 libpacklib1-dev 有关的软件包
- dep: cfortran (>= 4.4-10)
- Header file permitting Fortran routines to be called in C/C++
- dep: libkernlib1-dev (= 20061220+dfsg3-2)
- CERNLIB data analysis suite - core library of basic functions (development)
- dep: libpacklib1-gfortran (= 20061220+dfsg3-2)
- CERNLIB data analysis suite - core library
- sug: libpacklib-lesstif1-dev
- CERNLIB data analysis suite - core GUI library (development files)