软件包: awffull (3.10.2-1)
- 主页 [www.stedee.id.au]
web server log analysis program
AWFFull is a Web server log analysis program, forked from Webalizer. It adds a number of new features and improvements, such as extended frontpage history, resizable graphs, and a few more pie charts.
Webalizer is a great weblog analysis program but hasn't been going anywhere in recent years. AWFFull takes that base and starts to fix the niggles and annoyances and hopefully become a useful enhancement.
As a base, weblizer has a stated goal of producing web server analysis. AWFFull on the other hand, will gradually focus more on the business intelligence contained within those logs - and not specifically limited just to web server logs.
Major Enhancements vs. Webalizer
The frontpage history can now cover more than 12 months. StyleSheets (CSS) are supported. Customise to your hearts content! The log type can be auto-detected Can process: CLF, Combined, Squid, FTP XFER and Domino v6 Logs All graphs are now resizable, rather than being a fixed size Config File simplification to reduce duplication of common config pairings Bookmarking numbers are tracked. Be aware that these are estimates! Backend changes: Use of PCRE lib and standard library calls to ease coding pain Pattern Matching improvements can increase the speed of a run by 50%. YMMV! 404 Errors are tracked and displayed with both the target and referrering URL Can specify what is a page or what is not.
其他与 awffull 有关的软件包
- dep: libgeoip1 (>= 1.4.8+dfsg)
- non-DNS IP-to-country resolver library
- dep: libpcre3 (>= 8.10)
- Perl 5 Compatible Regular Expression Library - runtime files
- dep: libpng12-0 (>= 1.2.13-4)
- PNG library - runtime
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:18.104.22.168.dfsg)
- 压缩库 - 运行时
- sug: dnshistory
- Translating and storing of IP addresses from log files
- sug: httpd
- 本虚包由这些包填实: aolserver4-core, aolserver4-daemon, apache2-mpm-event, apache2-mpm-itk, apache2-mpm-prefork, apache2-mpm-worker, boa, bozohttpd, ebhttpd, lighttpd, micro-httpd, mini-httpd, nginx-extras, nginx-full, nginx-light, nginx-naxsi, nginx-naxsi-ui, ocsigen, ocsigenserver, tntnet, webfs, yaws